Saturday, August 18, 2012

Unplanned Trip to Isdaan Floating Restaurant in Gerona Tarlac


Finally I've got the chance to visit the Isdaan Floating Restaurant in Gerona, Tarlac. I've been hearing about this place from different people I know but I wasn't that interested until one time I feel like searching about it. As I've seen some photos, I thought it was like some place in Thailand. I've heard about the "Tacsiyapo" wall where you can take out your anger by throwing glasswares, plates and even TVs to the concrete wall.  LOL! I feel like throwing one so I decided about going on the weekend. It was not a well prepared plan, I just wanted to see the what's with the place and the food.



There is a wide space for car parking and the large sign won't let you miss it upon passing the place.



What amused me on my first step inside are the bamboo sticks corridors and the fishes swimming around the waters about 6 to 9 ft deep.

 I did not expect it was that deep. So you should carefully look after your kids if take them here.


The tacsiyapo wall! Good thing I was in a good mood that time, or else I'll break the wall. lol.


Me and my travel buddy decided to take a seat on the first Nipa hut like table we are passing through because we were so hungry.
About the food... We felt like eating their special tacsiyapong tilapia but is not available so we opt for Pritong hito (fried catfish) costing P384.00, Sinigang na Sugpo at P409.00, Pork BBQ at P267.00, and a small pot of plain/steamed rice costing P99.85. Buko shakes for our drinks at P87.00 each..

The fried hito has a sweet taste and its very crispy.

The Sinigang na hipon taste awesome! Can't say no to this dish.


Love the sweet well marinated taste of the tender pork BBQ.




Buko Shake has a sweet milky taste and the food is good. It's relative and a little pricey. Some of the servings are preferable for a group of people (I think).
So after the late yummy lunch, we decided to roam around and take some photos with the giant buddhas, monkeys, cartoon characters and etc.

With the Giant Buddhas

I had a great time taking photos. But awww.. time to go home cause its getting gloomy. The weather isn't in the mood today.. I wish I could stay to watch the magical show FOR KIDS? lol!
The trip took us about 1 and 1/2 hours bus ride (Solid North heading to Dagupan) from Dau Mabalacat terminal and costed us only P85.00 (one way) each. Make sure you visit this one of a kind place! Good as a stress reliever. I like the place and the fishes!

Fish tayo! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be glad to read some comments from you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...