Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All Year Round Resolution - Productivity

My all time "A must do" resolution this year is to be "Productive" generally. I doubt I could maintain this idea but I really want to accomplish things simultaneously or perhaps in a shorter period of time lol! I do my toothbrush while combing my hair, I do my make up while drying my hair with the use of an electric fan (so I don't have to handle the blow dryer) and so on and so fort. There are just times that I do not want to waste time except when this laziness thingy comes over to join me for some procrastinating session, then everything messes up! lol. I wish I could manage to have a strict self discipline!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be glad to read some comments from you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...